Welcome on the Acteon corporate website
ACTEON Group’s ambitious new corporate project : innovation, growth and international competitiveness.
ACTEON Group has the ambition to rank amongst the leading international companies in the field of dental equipment & products, and also medical imaging. The main objective for 2015 is to strengthen the Group’s growth and international competitiveness with the launch of four new products.
The Group will sustain major investment in Research & Development, improve Quality Management and reinforce a high level of Customer Service to become a global player.
Taking the necessary steps towards international development
Four new products will be launched during the first half of 2015 : Expazen™ (cord-paste for sulcular opening), PSPIX® 2 (digital intra-oral imaging), X-Mind® Trium (3D and panoramic radiology), and Newtron® (piezo-ultrasonic generators).
The Group’s ambition is to make these products leaders on their respective markets.
About ACTEON Group
ACTEON Group is specialized in small dental equipment, imaging and consumables. The Group is particularly active on the European, Asian and American dental markets.
Current organization of ACTEON Group
ACTEON Group employs 771 persons worldwide, divided amongst the offices as follows :
In France, 1 Parent company, 3 Business Units and 2 production sites :
- FINANCIERE ACTEON, based in Merignac (Bordeaux) : Holding company
- ACTEON Pharma, based in Merignac (Bordeaux) : Consumables
- ACTEON Equipment, based in Merignac (Bordeaux) : small dental equipment
- ACTEON Imaging, based in La Ciotat (Marseilles) : dental imaging
- More than 140 countries, through a representation network in 6 geographical areas.