Research and Development constitutes one of the major pillars of the ACTEON® company strategy.
Besides the dynamism of the R&D staff’s activities, a wave of motivation is generated that strengthens cohesion of our industrial and sales teams, all of them stakeholders in the various ongoing projects.
Our teams of engineers do not only work on in-house projects, but also those developed in association with Academics and French or international experts.
Our objective is threefold :
• To elaborate strictly innovative technologies ;
• To design products that meet the requirements of dentists, general practitioners and specialists alike ;
• To apply our products to therapeutic protocols that are the least invasive possible ;
Certain recently launched products are particularly good example for this :
• SOPROLIFE® (caries detection and diagnosis adsisted by fluorescence) ;
• HEMOSTASYL® ONE (haemostatic paste and dressing) ;
• PIEZOTOME SOLOTM (piezoelectric ultrasonic generator for bone surgery).