United Kingdom English
United States English
At ACTEON® we strive every day to create new mini-invasive technologies in surgery, in X-Ray emission, in imaging and make them available to you with an intuitive digital connectivity.
Less is More!
- Less invasive surgery creates more trust from your patients;
- Less X-Ray is more safety for everyone in your practice;
- Less compromise in image quality leads to better information ready to be analyzed by you;
- Less complexity provides the ability to create fruitful dialogue with your patients.
We sincerely hope that our efforts will help you on this route.
We are proud to serve you.
ACTEON employs highly trained technical and sales teams based in 29 different offices around the world and has a distribution network that covers our markets in 94 additional countries.
Mastering high-frequency ultrasonics, irreplaceable in dental treatments and specifically developed for high-precision osseous surgery, can only be obtained by the in-depth knowledge of all elements that make up a piezoelectric vibration system (generator, handpiece and tip). All component parts of the acoustic system are manufactured in-house and ceramics are rigorously selected.
Our team has patented the Newtron® technology that controls the resonant frequency in real time at 36,000 times per second. This technology is the most sophisticated piezoelectric system on the market.
The practitioner benefits from a high-performance handpiece, which provides accurate and constant vibrations regardless of the pressure applied or the tissue being treated. The clinical procedure is more accurate and less tiring
Our expertise in digital medical imaging enables constant improvement of the digital view of the operative sites during micro dental surgery and medical endoscopy procedures.
Advances made in medical imaging inspire ACTEON extraoral X-ray device development strategy. We define image processing algorithms used to determine the apparent image definition and which facilitate bone-density assessment, diagnostics and treatment scheduling.
Utilizing autofluorescence, ACTEON diagnostic cameras superimpose an image of the tissue structure onto the anatomic image of the patient’s teeth. This feature makes it possible to detect decay, even at its earliest stages, without subjecting the patient to any unnecessary radiation. The images can be captured and stored in any imaging software giving the practitioner all of the tools necessary to practice minimally invasive dentistry.
We design perfectly connected and intuitive products to both anticipate the requirements of the surgeons and facilitate management in all specialist fields, and to simplify use at the operating table, while reducing the risk of error and stress for the OR staff.
We have also developed a communication interface to enable the equipment to be controlled remotely with integrated, essential functions in the camera head.
Our two multidisciplinary R&D teams work very closely with our 5 manufacturing sites, that are all located in Western Europe (France, Germany, Italy).
- EQUIPEMENT Business Unit (manufactured by SATELEC® and PRODONT HOLLIGER) produces and distributes the Group’s piezo-ultrasonics (surgical & conventional), polymerization lamps and manual instruments
- IMAGING Business Unit (manufactured by SOPRO® and DE GOTZEN®) produces digital imaging systems and dental and medical radiology
- PHARMA Business Unit (range produced by LABORATOIRE PRODUITS DENTAIRES PIERRE ROLLAND) markets the Group’s pharmaceutical and consumables portfolio within anesthetics, therapeutics and other dental areas
- MEDICAL Business Unit (manufactured by SOPRO® and COMEG®) produces and distributes imaging systems dedicated to surgery