WORKSHOP ORGANIZED BY EACim (European Academy of Ceramic Implantology)
October 19, 2019 – Hotel Le Plaza in Brussels
TOPICS (in english & french):
- Piezosurgery, Minimally invasive surgery and ceramic implants.
- Biological Approach in Ceramic Implantology.
- Ultrasonic Surgery from A to Z.
9:00 – 12:30 : Prof. Marcel Wainwright
- Certified implantologist (DGI), Member of DGZI, DGZMK and numerous others
- Active member of the ESCD (European Society for Cosmetic Dentistry)
- Fellow of the IADFE (International Academy for Dental and Facial Esthetics, New York)
- Vice President of the IAUSI (International Academy for Ultrasonic Surgery and Implantology)
- Co-Inventor of the Intralift (Ultrasonic based minimal invasive crestal sinus lift)
- Country President of DIFNE (Dental International Filler and Neurotoxin Education)
- Guest Professor of University Mahidol (Thailand), Dalian/Guangzhou (China), Leuven (Belgium), Chapel Hill UNC (USA).
- More than 60 publications, worldwide conducted courses and more than 8000 dentists trained, numerous TV reports.
12:30 – 14:00 : Lunch
14:00 – 17:00 : Hands-on
HANDS-ON CERAMIC IMPLANTS.
To register and have more information click here.