1. INFORMATION TO THE USER
FINANCIERE ACTEON, hereinafter the RESPONSIBLE, is responsible for the processing of personal data of users and informs you that this data will be processed in accordance with the provisions of the regulation on the protection of personal data, Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 (GDPR) on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data, for which the following processing information is provided:
Purpose of the treatment: maintain a commercial relationship with the user.
The operations planned to carry out the treatment are:
- Submission of commercial advertising communications, subject to prior authorization, by e-mail, fax, SMS, MMS, social communities or any other electronic or physical means, present or future, allowing commercial communications. These communications will be made by the RESPONSIBLE and related to your products and services, or to your collaborators or suppliers with whom we have a promotion agreement. In this case, third parties will never have access to personal data.
- Perform statistical studies.
- Process orders, questions or any type of request made by the user via one of the contact forms available to them, emails and phone
- Send the newsletter of the site.
Type of data that we can collect :
- Information captured in our web logs such as device information (e.g. device brand and model, screen dimensions), unique identification numbers (e.g. IP address and device ID), and browser information (e.g URL, browser type, pages visited, date/time of access), geo-location and other device-specific information, Internet connection information;
- Information you provide when you enter information on our website, such as when you provide contact details, answer online questionnaires, or feedback forms;
- Information you provide when you subscribe to email newsletters such as name, email address, job title;
- Information you provide when registering for an online or member account, including name, business or personal email address, job title, organization, organization’s physical address, direct telephone number, photograph, and biographical details;
- When you have an online or member account, log-in credentials and information about your use of and preferences for these services;
- Personal information such as name and title, contact details, and company name;
- Communications with you;
Data retention criteria: will be retained as long as there is a common interest in maintaining the purpose of the treatment. When no longer necessary for this purpose the data will be deleted by appropriate security measures to ensure the pseudonymisation of the data or their total destruction.
We rely on trusted third parties to perform a range of business operations on our behalf. We only provide them with the information they need to perform the service, and we require that they do not use your personal data for any other purpose. We always use our best efforts to ensure that all third parties we work with keep your personal data secure. For instance, we may entrust services that require the processing of your personal data to:
- Third parties that assist and help us in providing IT services, such as platform providers, hosting services, maintenance and support on our databases as well as on our software and applications that may contain data about you (such services could sometimes imply access to your data to perform the required tasks);
- Third parties that perform on our behalf our satisfaction surveys and the statistical analyses associated with the use of the website.
Rights that help the user:
Right to withdraw consent at any time.
Right of access, rectification, portability and deletion of your data and limitation or opposition to their treatment.
Right to file a complaint with the supervisory authority if it considers that the processing does not comply with the regulations in force.
Contact information to exercise your rights:
Address: 17 avenue G.Eiffel, 33700 MERIGNAC (France)
2. MANDATORY OR OPTIONAL CHARACTERISTICS OF THE INFORMATION PROVIDED BY THE USER
Users, by checking the corresponding boxes and entering the data in the fields, marked with an asterisk (*) in the contact form or presented in the download forms, expressly, freely and unambiguously accept that their data are necessary to respond to their request by the provider, being voluntary the inclusion of data in the remaining fields. The User warrants that the personal data provided to the RESPONSIBLE PERSON is true and is responsible for the communication of any changes thereof.
The RESPONSIBLE expressly informs and warrants to the users that their personal data will not be disclosed to any third parties, and before proceeding to any transfer of personal data, the informed and unambiguous consent by the users will be previously requested. All the data requested on the site are mandatory, because they are necessary to provide an optimal service to the user. In the event that all data is not provided, there is no guarantee that the information and services provided will be completely adjusted to your needs.
3. SAFETY MEASURES
In accordance with the provisions of the regulations on the protection of personal data, the RESPONSIBLE is in compliance with all provisions of the GDPR regulations for the processing of personal data under his responsibility and expressly defined by the principles described in Article 5 GDPR, that the RESPONSIBLE will treat in a lawful, fair and transparent manner with respect to the person concerned and adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary for the purposes for which they are treated.
The RESPONSIBLE guarantees that he has implemented appropriate technical and organizational policies to implement security measures that establish the GDPR in order to protect the rights and freedoms of users and has communicated them to the right information so that they can exercise them.