Our training facility is up and running.
Conveniently located by the A1 in Eaton Socon near St Neots, Cambridgeshire, our training facility is fully equipped with the latest technology to run courses that incorporate hands on sessions.
We can comfortably house 24 people for lectures and hands on sessions and can offer the following:
- CBCT workstations for implant planning. Our AIS software has a huge library of implants.
- CBCT machines for patient positioning.
- Phantom heads including mandibles for implant placement.
- Newtron units, air polishing devices and Intra oral cameras for prophylaxis, periodontal, endodontic and restorative courses.
- Piezotome units for extraction, bone surgery, ridge splitting and sinus lift courses.
- Implant motors with C/A and straight handpieces.
- Surgical trays and a large range of hand instruments.
- Models for various procedures. We also have decontamination facilities if you wish to work on animal tissue.
- Help to arrange refreshments and catering.
If you are interested in booking our facilities free of charge, please contact Marianne Maguire on 0800 038 9840 option 1, or email email@example.com