ACTEON: The distributor of the PRODUCT, ACTEON North America whose head office is located at:
124 Gaither Drive, Suite #140, Mount Laurel, NJ 08054 and can be contacted at: firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-800-289-6367.
PRODUCTS: Equipment distributed by ACTEON and purchased by the BENEFICIARY
BENEFICIARY: The dealer or end customer, to which ACTEON sold its products, accepting the following defined conditions.
If a PRODUCT must be returned, ACTEON will only accept returns of products purchased within 90 days of invoice date. Please follow the specific procedure below:
1. The BENEFICIARY must complete a Credit Request form at https://form.jotform.com/202954107745154. Customer Support will review your request and issue a Return Material Authorization (RMA) if the request meets return policy guidelines.
2. The RMA number must be written on the exterior of shipping box/ freight, BOL, and on any documents inside the shipping box. (ACTEON will return or refuse any parcel/ freight that is returned without RMA listed clearly on the outside of the package)
3. The BENEFICIARY must arrange to ship return PRODUCT(S) parcel and/or freight prepaid.
4. The PRODUCT must be unopened. If the original packaging is open or damaged potential restocking fee will be applied or credit denied.
5. The PRODUCT must be returned complete with all accessories. (ACTEON will refuse delivery if the number of skids/ parcels arrive incomplete)
6. The PRODUCT must be packaged in its original packaging. ACTEON will not assume the damages caused by the transport of poorly packaged products in any case.
7. The PRODUCT should be accompanied by the invoice that records the PRODUCT's purchase date and serial/ Lot number in question if applicable.
The BENEFICIARY must agree to return the unopened PRODUCT within 30 days of receiving Return Material Authorization (RMA). Failure by the BENEFICIARY to complete this procedure, shall force the issuance of a re-stocking fee percentage or denied credit. The following table details the re-stocking fee rates:
Re-Stocking Fee (%)
Lack of any accessories
Lack of original packaging
|Lack of original packing & accessories||25%|
ACTEON reserves the right to adjust the re-stocking fee rate at its discretion.
All returns should be addressed to:
ACTEON North America
124 Gaither Drive, Suite #140 – Attn: Repairs
Mount Laurel, NJ 08054
FORM #F0385, Rev. 1. July 1, 2022